Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Not Yet New Year's Resolutions

Running
I want to run a marathon in the fall of 2010. Here’s my plan:
1. Start base training and work up to 35 miles per week over the next 20
weeks.
2. Maintain mileage (cycling between 20-30 miles per week).
3. Start Hal Higdon’s marathon training plan.
4. Post weekly training updates. I’ll try to find at least one thing I love about
running, or one strategy that helps me run each week.

Eating
I tend to fall into a routine and eat the same thing every day just because it is easy. Even if I choose the same healthy things every day, I think it’s safe to say that I could benefit from some increased variety. So, my plan:
1. Try at least two new recipes each month.
2. I’ll post recaps on the recipes I try (ideally with photos) and reviews of how I
like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment